1. Other normal maintenance services and parts including engine tune-up, spark plugs, glow plugs, ignition wires, distributor cap and rotor, carburetor, batteries, hybrid, filters, lubricants or fluids, air conditioning refrigerant, engine coolant, hoses of any description, all types of belts including seat belts, wiper blades, brake pads and shoes, brake rotors and drums, suspension alignment, constant velocity boots, tyres, wheel covers, wheel rims, wheels, wheel balancing, shock absorbers, exhaust system, friction clutch disc and pressure plate and clutch throw out bearing, paints and interior trim, doors and boot locks, keys and remotes, immobiliser, petrol tanks, NGV conversions, radiator and cooling coil, wirings, casings and minor oil leaks, suspension system, rubber mountings and bushings.
2. Body panels, paint and interior trim, petrol tanks, glass, glass framework, and fastening adhesives, sealed beam lamps, light bulbs, lenses, trim, moldings, bright metal, upholstery, vinyl and convertible tops, paint, sheet metal, bumpers, alignment of body parts, flexible body parts, door panels, body panels, structural framework, structural welds, hinges, door handles, and removable hardtop assemblies.
3. Any Mechanical Failure or costs covered by any other warranty, entitlement or recall campaign including any manufacturer, dealer, and/or statutory warranty and/or repairers guarantee.
4. Maintenance Service and Parts described under maintenance requirements as shown in the Warranty Service Contract or in the Manufacturer’s maintenance schedule.
5. Any Mechanical Failure caused by detonation, and/or failure caused by poor quality fuel or the incorrect grade of fuel.
6. Failure caused by corrosion, electrolysis or rust.
7. Any tapings, treads, and/or fixing and fastening devices.
8. Diagnostic costs, unless accepted as part of an authorised claim.
9. Any Mechanical Failure attributable to any modification made to the Insured’s Vehicle, unless such modification has been endorsed by the Vehicle manufacturer. Modified components must be disclosed by the Insured before the Date of Commencement stated in the Warranty Service Contract Certificate.
10. Any maintenance, adjustment, upgrade, modification, and/or reprogramming required to any Covered Component.
11. The cleaning of any component, including the removal of any carbon or sludge.
12. Whilst the Vehicle is used for racing, competitions, rallies, motor sporting events or of a purpose for which it is not licensed.
13. Damage resulting from loading beyond the specified Vehicle weight rating or losses that would be covered under a Motor Insurance Policy.
14. Damage resulting from accident, fire, or other casualty that would be covered under a Motor Insurance Policy.
15. Not serviced in accordance with the Service Requirement of the Manufacturer, abuse or the continued use of the Vehicle after a fault has become evident.
16. Pre-Existing defect(s) or damage(s) in existence prior to the commencement of this Policy or claims where the fault causing the Mechanical & Electrical Breakdown was evident prior to the expiry of the Manufacturer’s Warranty.
17. Accessories or equipment, components and systems not installed by the manufacturer, including but not limited to: anti-theft systems, radar detectors, CD, radios, radio/speaker equipment, cruise control, sun roof, solar powered devices, telephones, TV/VCR/DVD ,TV monitors, reverse camera’s and related components and appliances.
18. The Policy will cease to operate and no claims will be paid if the Vehicle:
- 18.1 Is being or has been used or tested in preparation for or participation in any form of motor sport.
- 18.2 Is being used outside Malaysia.
- 18.3 Is being used for a purpose for which it was not designed.
- 18.4 Has not been serviced in accordance with the Terms and Conditions stated in this Policy Schedule / Warranty Service Booklet
- 18.5 Is being used for courier purposes.
- 18.6 Is un-roadworthy or unregistered.
- 18.7 Has had the Manufacturer’s Warranty cancelled or voided.
- 18.8 Is being used for reliability trial, speed-testing and/or carriage of goods (that is trailers, tankers, etc.)
- 18.9 Misrepresentation – this policy is voidable if the vehicle owner and/or the Programme Carrier fails to disclose or misrepresent any materials fact.